NTFS Stands for New Technology File System. It is the name of a file
system that Windows users cannot overlook. It is Microsoft’s proprietary
file system developed by Microsoft for their Windows NT series of
computers. NTFS uses advanced data structures and conducts disk space utilization more
In some situations, certain activities of the user might result in partition deletion which is formatted with NTFS file systems on Windows
computer. Many of you might have encountered this kind of situation specially while resizing the existing partitions using Windows built-in utility called Disk Management or some other third party tools
Anyway, it is certain that you won't be idle in such a
situation. You would be keen to perform partition recovery by any
means. Relax!!! Here is the perfect solution i.e., My Undelete tool. This tool supports various types of hard
disk types such as SATA, SCSI and IDE to recover deleted NTFS partition from them. Before going through the details of this tool, it is a
good decision to check out some causes for the deletion of NTFS
- Windows Disk Management Utility: Many tech people prefer to use Windows
Disk Management Utility to perform partition operations such as shrinking, extending,
formatting, etc. While performing such tasks with improper knowledge, they may
unintentionally delete NTFS partitions that contains huge amount of data
- Partition Table Corruption: Partition Table holds all the info about partitions. So, if it gets corrupted due to some causes, then it results in partition deletion which in turn leads to entire data loss.
- Third Party Tools: If you are using unreliable third party tools for
performing partitioning operations, your NTFS partitions may get deleted
without your knowledge. Also, carrying out these type of operations without a proper knowledge may leads to deletion of partition.
- During Window Re-Installation: While performing re-installation of
Windows operating system, you may accidentally delete your NTFS partition that cause huge
- Other Reasons: Apart from these reasons, NTFS partition may get
deleted due to other reasons like MBR corruption, errors while reformatting, aged drive, power interruptions, and so on.
Unique Features of My Undelete Tool
- My Undelete software is capable to recover deleted NTFS partition in few simple steps.
- It can retrieve files from reformatted and repartitioned hard drives.
- This software allows you to recover data from hard disks that are having
bad sectors. You can create disk images to bypass bad sectors. Later you can
perform recovery from that disk images.
- You can even
recover files from formatted NTFS drives and corrupted RAID5, RAID1, RAID0
- Using this tool, even novice users can perform deleted NTFS partition recovery
in an easy way with the help of its simple Graphical User Interface and
fully automated recovery wizard.
- This program allows you to
recover more than 300 types of files including images, Word documents,
spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, music files, videos, ZIP archives,
PDF files, PST files, etc.
- With the help of this tool, you can undelete NTFS partition effectively
on all the latest Windows operating systems including Windows 10, Windows
8.1, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows server 2003 and Windows
- You can recover NTFS partition data from crashed hard drives or hard drives
which do not boot.
- Previewing recovered data is one of the key features of this tool i.e., you can preview recovered data in “File Type View” or “Data View” before restoration. You can save recovery
session at any point on the time and later you can resume the
recovery process from that saved point in future.
- Using this tool, you can
recover files from LaCie external hard drive as well as from other branded HDDs like Hitachi, Seagate, WD, Iomega, etc.
Steps to Recover Deleted NTFS Partition
Step 1: Download and install this software on your computer.
Launch the software. Select "Recover Drives" from
the home screen. From the next screen, select "Partition Recovery"
Step 2: From next screen, you have to select the drive from which you need to undelete NTFS partition. Once, the scanning process gets completed, you can see the partitions present on that drive including deleted or missing partitions. Then, select the recovered NTFS partition, and then click on "Forward Arrow" from the
bottom right corner of the screen.
Step 3: After completion of recovery process, you can preview the
recovered data from deleted NTFS drive in "Data View" or
"File Type View".