Solid State drives commonly known as SSD. It is one of the common data storage devices with increasing popularity. The SSD is similar to Hard Disk Drive but it differs in its features. It is a solid state memory with which has high resistance against various physical damage and can be used for many years. All the modern SSD offer large data storage capacity and quick access to stored data. Various types of data like music, video, photos, documents etc can be easily stored in this device.
Even though the SSD’s offers great features, it does not provide security to stored data. Data like audio, video, images and other data stored in the device can be lost due to various reasons..
Evergreen video files stored in the SSD are many times lost due to various reasons. Accidental deletion of these files by the user is one of the main reasons that cause of loss of these video files from SSD. In many occasions high quality and useful video files are deleted while removing unwanted video files and other junk files from the SSD. There are many more scenarios that cause loss of video files from the device and some of them are listed below:
- The video files present in the SSD can be lost due to accidental formatting of the disk by the user
- Virus attack can be a reason for loss of data from SSD. Due to virus attack file system of the device may get corrupted. Thus various data including videos stored in the device will be inaccessible to the user.
- Power failure or abrupt removal of SSD from the computer during video file transfer can be a reason for loss of video files from the device.
There are many more reasons that cause loss of video files from SSD. It is always advisable to keep the back up of the data stored in SSD in order to face a data loss situation. If we do not have a proper back up of the video files in SSD we can use suitable recovery application like My Undelete. The tool is capable to undelete videos from SSD which are lost due to various reasons. The main features of the application are:
- The application is very fast in its recovery operation that it can undelete videos from SSD within a period few eye blinks.
- It is able to recover video files from SSD that are permanently deleted or lost due to various reasons mentioned above.
- The tool is able to undelete video files from SSD of various formats like MP4, MOV, MPEG, AVI, MPG etc.
Similarly it can be used to
recover images from SD cards, XD cards, MMC, Memory Stics and various
other data storage devices.
- The utility is able to sort the undeleted videos from SSD on the basis of name, date and size of the file.
- “Save Recovery Session” option in the My Undelete application allows user to resume the scanning process from a particular portion at which scanning was interrupted before.
- The application can be used to
recover deleted files from Windows 7, 8, XP, Vista and all other versions of
Procedure to undelete videos from SSD:
Step 1: Download and Install the My Undelete software to
recover deleted videos from SSD. Connect the SSD to the computer, manually launch the software and select Recover Photos
option which is also capable to recover delete videos
and then two options are displayed Recover Deleted Photos
and Recover Lost Photos. Select Recover
Deleted Photos option to retrieve deleted videos from your
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, the software scans and displays a list of
drives. Choose the particular drive from which you need to recover deleted
videos and click on Next button.
Fig 2: Select SSD Drive
Step 3: Once the scanning process is completed, you can view
the recovered video file.
Fig 3: View Recovered Files