“I have downloaded the most important RAR files from the internet, and stored in my laptop. But one day, while deleting unwanted files from the system, I accidentally select the RAR files and click on “Shift + Delete” key due to which, I lost my most precious RAR files from the system. These RAR files contains some confidential information related to my office work so, I just want to restore deleted RAR files but, I do not know how to recover deleted RAR files? So, can anyone suggest me how to retrieve deleted data such as RAR files, PPT files, etc? Do not worry! If you accidentally deleted the RAR files and want to retrieve them, then here is the most popular and convenient tool named as My Undelete software which can effectively retrieve deleted RAR files with utmost ease. Apart from this, you can easily undelete files from USB drives, Pen drives and external hard drive in an effective way.”
RAR Files may get deleted due to following reasons:
- Sometimes, you may accidentally select the important RAR files along with other unwanted data and click on Delete button due to which, your precious RAR file may get deleted from the system.
- Virus attack might be one of the reasons for the deletion of RAR files. RAR files may get deleted or lost from the system if it does get infected with virus or malware.
- Unintentional format of drive will erase all data along with RAR files that are saved on it.
- Improper conversion of RAR file from one file system to another such as NTFS to FAT may lead to the deletion of RAR files from the system.
- Emptying the Recycle Bin which contains crucial RAR files may result in deletion of RAR file from it.
Apart from above listed scenarios, there are other reasons such as delete RAR files by using “Shift + Delete“ key may lead to deletion of RAR files from the system, interruption such as sudden shut down of system while transferring RAR files from one system to another, etc which may lead to the deletion of RAR files from the system. If you are facing above mentioned RAR file deletion scenarios, and you wondering how to recover deleted RAR files, then do not worry, just make use of best software known as My Undelete tool which can effectively recover deleted data such as audio and music files, Word documents, memorable photos and RAR files within couple of minutes.
Striking features of My Undelete Software:
- It is one of the most powerful, reliable and effective tool which helps you to restore deleted RAR files with utmost ease.
- This software can efficiently recover deleted RAR files along with other files in short span of time.
- My Undelete software is loaded with advanced features that are used in performing deleted RAR files recovery in an effective way.
- It has inbuilt rigorous scanning algorithms to scan the drive quickly and easily find all deleted RAR files along with other important data within couple of minutes.
- This software can easily restore deleted RAR files on different versions of Windows as well as Mac Operating System such as Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7 and so on.
- It provide best graphical user interface to recover deleted RAR files from different partitions such as FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and more. If you want to know more about how to undelete files from formatted NTFS drive, then simply click on this link: https://www.myundelete.com/formatted-ntfs-drive.html
- My Undelete software can effectively retrieve files from emptied recycle bin or even after formatting or re-formatting drive in short span of time.
How to recover deleted RAR files?
Step 1: Download and install the demo version of My Undelete Software then launch it to retrieve deleted RAR files. Select “Recover files” option from the main screen as shown in Figure 1
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step 2: From the second screen, select “Recover Deleted Files” option. Then, select the drive from where you have accidentally deleted the RAR files then click on “Next” button as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2 : Select Logical Drive
Step 3: The application scans entire drive quickly. Once the scanning is completed, you can view recovered RAR files in "File Type View" or "Data View" as shown in Figure 3
Figure 3 : View Recovered RAR Files
Step 4: Now, you can save recovered RAR files as shown in Figure 4.
Figure 4 : Save Option