Like any other Windows operating systems, partitions can get deleted up from Windows 10 also. What will you do if you are a victim of such a partition loss? Does the question “how to recover deleted partition in Windows 10” really matters to you? If your answer is yes, it is the time to try a Windows 10 deleted partition recovery tool. This easy to use app is also capable to
undelete files on Windows 10 systems very easily. Anyhow, understanding some basic reasons that cause deletion of Windows 10 partitions will be helpful to you during such situations.
- Diskpart Utility: Many of you have used new Command Prompt in Windows 10 which even allows you to use keyboard shortcuts like Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V. In case you are a geek, you would have used Diskpart utility through Command Prompt. This tool allows a command line interface to extend, shrink and format partitions. Sometimes, accidental deletion of partitions can happen while working on this tool to perform partition operations.
- During Reinstalling OS: Windows 10 allows to easily diagnose system for errors. If you are not satisfied with Windows 10, it is possible to roll back system to previous Windows version. You can also reinstall your Windows 10 OS, if requires. But Windows 10 partitions can get deleted up by mistake, while performing partitioning on Windows 10 reinstallation. You have to find a tool for recovering deleted partitions on Windows 10, in order to overcome this issue.
- Third Party Tools: You may use some third party tools if found that data from a partition as completely inaccessible. Reliability of such a tool is an important think to consider, because unreliable tools are capable of even deleting partitions on Windows 10.
- Other Reasons: Windows 10 partitions can also get deleted up while performing disk operations using Windows Disk Management utility. Excess presence of bad sectors can also result in the deletion of partitions on Windows 10.
My Undelete utility is an advanced utility which can be used to recover deleted partitions on Windows 10 without any complex steps. This tool is not just made to undelete NTFS partition on Windows 10; you can recover partitions formatted with various types of partitions like FAT32, HFS, exFAT, HFS+, FAT16, etc. with the help of this tool.
Importance of My Undelete Utility over Similar Products
- This tool supports different types of data transfer interfaces that are usually implemented on hard drives.
A few examples are SATA, SCSI, IDE, and USB.
- With this tool, you can perform elementary file restore operations; like recovering files which got deleted due to emptying the Recycle Bin. Just tap the following link, for knowing more details: https://www.myundelete.com/easy-way-to-recover-folders-from-emptied-recycle-bin.html
- You can restore files of more than 300 file formats using My Undelete utility. For unknown file types, you can even add signatures on this utility.
- Preview Recovery Session allows you to evaluate recovery results of free version of this tool. If you are satisfied with these recovery results, just purchase the full version of this tool to save recovered files.
- With the help of this tool, it is possible to recover different types of digital media files which got deleted or lost. Recovering deleted GoPro videos using this tool can be considered as an example of this. For more information about this subject, you can check this page.
- Anyone with less technical knowledge can restore Windows 10 deleted partitions, as the recovery process is simple and quite straightforward.
- This tool supports all popular types of hard drive brands like Seagate, Toshiba, WD, etc. for deleted partition recovery.
- You can undelete dynamic partition data just like recovering deleted basic partition data on Windows 10 with ease.
Steps to Recover Data from Deleted Partitions on Windows 10
Step 1: Download and install the free version of My
Undelete Software. From the main screen select “Recover Drives” option.
In the next screen, you can see two options as shown in Figure A. Select “Partition Recovery” option to recover data from the
deleted Partitions on Windows 10.
Figure A: Recovery Method
Step 2: From the next screen, you can locate your deleted
partition as shown in figure B. Select that partition and click on the
"Forward Arrow" in order to recover files residing on it.
Figure B: Select Drive
Step 3: After a deep scanning, the recovered data will be
displayed. You can sort the recovered files on the basis of “File Type
View” as well as “Data View” as displayed in Figure C.
Figure C: Recovered Files
Step 4: You can preview each and every file as shown in
figure D, in case if you have any doubt in the chances of recovery.
Figure D: Preview Recovered Files